Turn your farm knowledge into income
Exciting new agricultural career opportunity
Do you know Farming? Livestock? Farm Equipment?
We can help you turn your knowledge into your dream job and an income you've always wanted as an Online Auction Representative that helps producers, dealers and farmers place equipment, livestock and hay in DreamDirt's Online Salebarn Auctions.
After years of market research and conducting live and online auctions for millions and millions of dollars in assets DreamDirt will soon launch a revolutionary new online auction concept in the Midwestern market and we are seeking local reps in all parts of the corn-belt to manage a territory where they live. Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas, South Dakota, North Dakota with plenty of room to scale outside of the Midwest and Plains states.
A few details:
- Very low overhead. You need a laptop, smartphone, business cards, transportation and the ability to talk to people.
- Our proprietary system makes the job extremely simple.
- You'll spend time on farms all day.
- You'll be in the auction business for yourself but not by yourself.
- Help producers deal with marketing decisions for their products, equipment and livestock.
- Help farm equipment dealers market and maximize the value of excess and old stock.
- Interact with other professionals.
- Learn new valuable marketing skills and information.
If you feel like you would enjoy a career helping producers and dealers market hay and livestock or farm equipment we want to learn more about you. Please fill out the form so we can contact you and visit more about how to become involved in this exciting new opportunity.
SPECIALIZE in Ag Equipment, Livestock and/or Hay and Forage
You can specialize in one or more auction type. Ag Equipment, Livestock or Hay/Forage will be sold in thissystem. Become the local expert at one or more of them. The network of professionals we build to fill this team will be looked to for marketing any of those items and we are looking for the most qualified and knowledgable team. We strongly believe our reps are the most important part of our business and when they have the knowledge and tools to support their clients goals we all win.
Invest in your future
Any legitimate business opportunity comes with costs and investment in yourself. To take advantage of this career you'll be able to invest very little to be in business. We will expect you to have the minimum tools necessary for you to interact with company computer systems as well as your clients and any potential team members you develop for your own team.
- Laptop Computer
- Business Cards
- Logo or branded clothing
Additional Expenses | Grow even more
Some degree of continuing expense will be necessary for traveling to clients and as you grow you'll want to advertise more and more. This local advertising might include transportation, signage, store front, social media advertising, Ag trade shows and educational opportunities to further grow your business. Most will often start with the bare minimum until they see the possibilities to grow.
You'll love being in the online auction business so give us a call our recruiter today at 515-537-6633.
We offer orientation training for DreamDirt Online Salebarn Representatives once per month. There is a one time cost to attend of $600 which will pay for your branded logo wear, caps, business cards and promotional literature for your business.
NEXT TRAINING CLASS February 1, 2019 8AM to 5PM at our headquarters in the Iowa Farm Real Estate Center 3 Ellefson Drive De Soto, IA 50069 Call 515-537-6633 to sign up
Who should apply?
- NO age limits! Men or Women. Anybody can apply! We welcome all.
- Anybody with Ag knowledge thats looking for more freedom and income.
- Farmers and producers looking to add some income.
- Farm and Ag hobbyists that want to work be more deeply involved.
- Those already in agricultural sales.
- Other ag business that want to market their own equipment on their own auction .
- Business looking for an additional revenue stream such as seed salesmen, hay brokers, cattle brokers, equipment salesmen or the farmhand that wants to leverage his/her knowledge of agriculture and grow personally.
- Retired people with agricultural knowledge and wanting more income.
How do you apply? Whats involved?
Start by filling out the form on this page or call us at 515-537-6633
We'll contact you to interview you by phone and assess your knowledge and ability.
Positions are offered to the best candidates
Attend the next training session where you'll learn sources of business, prospecting tools, listing methods, auction law, online auction training, how to use DreamDirt's proprietary software and our sales system.
Go to work and live a new life of freedom and independence that will make you enjoy going to work everyday.
How much Money can you make?
This is a 100% commission position. When you represent DreamDirt clients pay a commission which is split between you and the company. There is no salary or base wage, you will not longer be limited to a specific amount on payday. The more work you do, the more money you make. The best representatives and salespersons can make a significant income that is well beyond working in most salary type occupations. You can learn more by calling us at 515-537-6633 or filling out the form on this page.
DreamDirt is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.