As someone new in the real estate business, DreamDirt University provided me with the tools and information needed to get my career at DreamDirt off to an exceptional start. Taught by successful brokers at DreamDirt and expert industry leading speakers this hands-on personalized training class goes well beyond what you would expect.
Derek Cleveland DDU Student
real estate careers in farm, Ranch and land sales
Class 19-1 DreamDirt University - January 14-16 2019
This training session will be held at the very impressive agricultural center Raising Nebraska Facility 501 E. Fonner Park Road, Grand Island, Nebraska 68801.
HIRING Real Estate Salespersons | Real Estate Brokers | Auctioneers | Farm, Ranch and Land Specialists across the Midwest.
You don't know it right now but you are looking at the opportunity of your lifetime. What you do in the next 60 seconds could have a tremendous impact on the rest of your life. Here is your opportunity to be in business for yourself but not by yourself. DreamDirt helps you keep your overhead low and allows you to focus on what you want to do. We take care of the rest.
DreamDirt University is a 3 day orientation course that introduces you to the best practices of selling farm & land real estate, prospecting for business, managing social media for business, even exciting things like operating drones and photograph properties.
Many people stumble onto a real estate sales career by chance in life and wonder why they ever did anything else once they get started. It makes a great first career and an even better second career. This is a career that provides personal and financial rewards plus enjoyable experiences making our Farm, Ranch & Land Specialists look forward to each new day. They get to live a life of personal and financial freedom daily doing things that interest them and things they truly enjoy. The best part, their professional guidance helps protect clients from bad situations and brings comfort to clients that can be overhwhelmed, intimidated, confused or frustrated by the real estate sales process.
The typical week for our Farm, Ranch & Land Specialists would include:
- Touring farms, ranches and properties, meeting clients or showing properties to buyers.
- Advising clients how to sell land real estate in the most efficient manner.
- Photographing and documenting properties.
- Conducting research on properties.
- Negotiating contracts between buyers and sellers of real estate.
- Attending community events and volunteering for local organizations.
- Visiting with Farmers and Livestock producers to cultivate professional relationships.
- Entertaining clients and customers in recreational settings.
- Participating in content creation about hunting, agriculture or lifestyle real estate usage.
- Completing paperwork, sending emails or making social media posts.
- Researching local market conditions as they relate to farmland and recreational land.
- Attending occasional meetings and continuing education or training.
- 100% Commission based. You make as much as you produce. Top agents can live a very good financial life and often re-invest their commissions in other ventures or land real estate compounding the value of their earned income.
- Our Farm, Ranch and Land Specialists earn income from representing sellers, representing buyers, real estate consulting, creating real estate appraisals or conducting auctions.
- Farm, Ranch and Land Sales Specialists with large networks find the career to be easier but many often build a network that enhances their career in farm and land sales
- Commission based sales means you are no longer tied to a salary, you now have the opporutnity to earn as much as you are worth. Agents that dedicate themselves to working with their clients will see a significant boost in their personal income.
COST & fees
An investment in yourself lasts forever. Education and experience is something you can never lose, it can never be taken away and it can continually make you income. The more experienced and educated you become, the more valuable your knowledge and resources are to your clients. Our clients enjoy having experienced agents guide them through the process. There are many business models in the world but a real estate business affords you the option of a very low entry cost and very low overhead costs because the broker pays the the office, marketing, insurance, advertising and operating costs. As an agent you pay as much or as little as you see necessary to promote yourself in your area. We provide your in house education, leads for buyers and sellers, brokerage insurance, advertising materials and at times co-op approved marketing campaigns for our agents. Your initial costs include licensing costs which are reimbursed to you when your first transactions close and $2500 attendance fee for DreamDirt University which pays for your business cards, marketing materials, DreamDirt wearables, 3 days of classroom training, meals and speakers. As you begin selling DreamDirt will reimburse your training and education fees! This will get you started in the real estate land sales business with the best opportunity for success.
The Future Is Bright in Farm, Ranch & Land Sales
It has been referred to as the "Age Cliff" by some. The average age of private landowners keeps increasing with each agricultural census and the next two decades are forecast to see the largest transfer of farm, ranch and land ownership we have ever seen in the United States. Demand for our services continues to grow as this transfer begins to take place. For the most motivated and skilled agents in our industry, this means the more time you spend engaged in selling the more rewarding your career will be. Building a small client base and growing your land sales career will be accelerated by this trend if you can apply yourself using our tools, marketing, and relationships to your full benefit.
You can specialize in one type of properties or all land properties
- Ranch Properties
- Hunting Properties
- Recreational or Lifestyle Properties
- Tillable Farmland Properties
- Rural Residential Real Estate
- Development Land
Want a Piece of the Action? Become a Farm, Ranch and Land Sales Specialist This Year. Who Can Enroll and How?
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Licensed to sell real estate or eligible to become licensed
- Pass a pre-screening assessment
- Able to invest at a minimum of $3000 for your start-up costs
- Complete all pre-course work prior to attending
- We have openings for agents and/or Broker openings in Iowa, Missouri, Minnesota, Nebraska, Wyoming, Colorado, Oklahoma, Illinois, South Dakota, Kansas, North Dakota and Indiana.
This course will be limited in size to ensure we have adequate attention for each student. During the course, you will learn about the real estate and auction business covering such topics as prospecting, contracts, photography, drones, broker relationships, DreamDirt agent standard of conduct, DreamDirt's operational procedures and today's best practices developed by DreamDirt.
If you are interested in attending DreamDirt U and becoming an Independent Contractor to DreamDirt as a Farm & Land Real Estate Farm and Land Specialist and joining our team of top land sales professionals fill out the form and we will contact you shortly.
DreamDirt is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Other career opportunities at DreamDirt
Online Auction Specialists Know something about farming and livestock? Get paid for your knowledge! DreamDirt is seeking applicants interested in serving the needs of farmers and dealers in the marketing of farm equipment, live cattle and forage products. This opportunity has unlimited income and unlimited flexibility. We'll train you and get you off the ground!
Hunting Land Specialists Could you make your living hunting? Probably not, but as a Hunting Land Specialist you'll spend your days living and breathing nothing but whitetail! Sound like a dream? We can help you develop into a career marketing hunting land that will make your old life seem pretty dull! We can help you get licensed and get things shaking quickly.